- init_params.R script was removed from the app. The parameters were located at different functions or files.
- The new function
create_landscape()creates an empty landscape
nf_valuespecified at init_params were set by default to 2 in the functions
pp_valuespecified at init_params were set by default to 1 in the functions
- A block of code with some initialize parameters was added to
server.Rof the shinyapp.
ri_range, i.e. the minimum and maximum values of plant richness in each of the landscape class are incorporated in the function
initRichness(). In the app the default values of this dataframe was used for the study area (Sierra Nevada, southern Spain).
The documentation of functions has been updated and improved.
A new module has been implemented in the app to incorporate the climate-proxy functions, using the equation from Gómez-Aparicio et al. (2009)
Several vignettes are added containing detailed manual of how diveRpine runs.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- fix minor typo on code comments of the functions
- Evaluates and set default arguments in
- Improve the vignette of supporting references (using a
- Remove functions
- Put some functions as code snippets of the shiny app.
- Include new functions:
- Add error standards for the richness values of the pine plantation
- Include new computation code for dispersion module. See
- Change name to diveRpine (diversification of pine plantation)
- Improve documentation of all functioms
- Add namespace of several functions, e.g.: